Monday, April 6, 2009

YUI's Again for FullMetal Alchemist : Brotherhood OP !

w00t!

Maybe this stuff have been around for awhile, but there's a new series for FullMetal Alchemist coming out recently. Titled FullMetal Alchemist : Brotherhood, this time the anime will follows the original story from the manga.

The first episode came out recently, and as usual, I checked out the OP to see the quality.. and WOW i really liked both the OP and ED theme for this one, especially the opening theme!

titled Again, sung by YUI. check it out :




God, this one sure takes me back to the feeling when I first listened to her song, Life. I thought that YUI's song recently not really much to my liking, but this one totally make up for it!!


oh yeah, the ED theme's pretty decent too. check it out. it's called Lie, sung by SID.






But as usual, eventho it's really good, I usually don't follow new series until it's done airing, or at least half of the total episodes have came out. I prefer to watch the episodes in one-go, rather waiting week by week for each episodes.
also, doing that means I can wait for the dvd, or the fansub. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment