Monday, April 20, 2009

Miliyah Kato

Hi, back again.

Got some of my friends coming from SoCal last week, and before they went back, I discovered this awesome singer from his iPod :D






It appears that she was already in the business for quite some time, but it is the first time i've heard of her... and WOW how I like her voice and songs.

Unfortunately, I don't have any information of her besides that she have won Sony Audition quite some time ago. Wanted to visit her japanese website, but can't even read Japanese, so gave up. lol.
Source from wikipedia.

Her songs are mostly good, but I think these are my favorite




For those who want to preview her songs, you can download it here.

PS: The link for the songs are for SAMPLE purpose only. PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTIST BY BUYING HER ALBUMS IF YOU LIKE IT.

ok, ciao, later.

2 comments: