Thursday, April 2, 2009

Photoshoot Testing

So, yeah, I just got my first-ever Revoltech, the Fulldrillized Gurren Lagann. It's pretty neat tho, with all the joint that's so flexible, no wonder many people loves revoltechs. Got it from one of the hobby town in JapanTown when I was strolling around :D

Loves it, and decided to take some pictures to test my lens' macro compatibility. And God I'm so bad at taking shots that there's only some pics that worth posting..


Beside my inability to take great shot, it also appears that eventho my lens is good for a all-around lens, it didn't do a good job for taking macro.

Ahh... I wish I had bought a macro lens too. Was checking the online price for Canon macro lenses, but costs around $200 plus. Expensive.

But honestly I don't know which one should I get, the macro lens or the wide-angle lens, since I love to take pictures of scenery also. :(



Later last night, decided to take more shots of the revoltech, and only came up with several shots worth posting...


Would like to upload more pictures when my skill got better tho. But for now, I guess a couple of picture is enough.


And trying to use a photoshop to adjust the image a lil' bit. Tried to use clone tool to erase the stand pole, but failed, as you can see at the pic below. I heard that Lightroom do a better job at refining post-shot photos. Is that true? I tried to use Lightroom for awhile, but still can't leave photoshop for the moment..




Will take my other figures later. So happy that my Kos-Mos just arrived today. Will take photos of it then post it later... if I came up with good shots lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment