Friday, April 3, 2009

1/6 Morrigan - Max Factory

Was browsing around few days back and found this gorgeous figure on HobbyFan


This is 1/6 PVC Morrigan from Max Factory. Smexy.

If I am right, this figure is scheduled to be released on July 2009 with retail price of ¥12,800.

Some websites already started to take pre-orders for this babe. WANT. but financial condition does not allow me at this time. DAMMIT.


So, to comfort myself, I decided to make a drawing of this PVC figure right here. But because of my lazy nature, I just draw it in sketches



... which is turned out pretty good, I guess. But several days later, I read about how kinzokusama, a fellow comrade from dannychoo.com, uses some brush-tipped pen to trace his drawing.
Was asking what brand is the pen, and bought it the next days. Was really excited to try the pen because I've been wanting to get the same results as his drawing which you can see right here.

and this is result.


SHIT. looked so fugly. You can really see the difference between his drawing and mine, and it's like heaven and earth. DAMMIT.
I might be because I got the wrong pen, but most likely it's because my drawing sucks. Need practice moar.

Oh well, putting that aside, I want this PVC so bad. Hopefully I can save some money so I can buy this babe some time later.

You can find more pictures of this Morrigan atHobbyfan and from MaxFactory website here, for those who can read Japanese.


Anyway, my Niniane and Kos-Mos v4 has just arrived. So happy right now. So probably gonna write a quick review and post some pics of it for the next post.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment