Thursday, September 24, 2009

Steal Deal


Soo... I know that I shouldn't spend money to buy figures anymore (at least for this month), but I really break that commitment when I saw this figure on ebay. Yea I know, it's good eventhough it's old, and yes, it actually costs around $150++ on ebay. But I found this baby right here for $80.

Yes, $80. Can u believe it? me neither, at first. The first thing that comes to my mind if it's probably a bootleg.
So I asked the seller whether the box has the hologram sticker on it, and thankfully they say 'yes'.
Even tho bootlegger probably can imitate the sticker, that sticker's on it alone has made me try to buy it.
So I bought it (have to pay $25 for shipping tho, coz it's sent from Japan), and it arrived several days ago.

And yes, I then really checked it. Turns out that it even have 2 stickers (one from Type-Moon, one from HobbyJapan), and the sculpt and color looks right. Since it's looks like it's pretty legit, I guess I really get a steal deal on this figure :)
Picture related (please don't tell me that I actually got the bootleg one ;_; )

Oh yea, also, as a make-up for not posting in awhile, I'll probably upload some wallpapers (using MU this time, no eblogger or photobucket crap this time), since I've been collecting anime wallpapers lately (got around 1000++ right now). So yeah. Wait for it.


P.S : Don't mind the coins, that's how I survives lately lol



No comments:

Post a Comment