Monday, July 13, 2009

FullMetal Alchemist - Brotherhood OP 2 : Hologram

(w00t... I made other posts, FINALLY lol)

Sooo.... Anyone might notice now that FullMetal Achemist : Brotherhood got a new OP now. I haven't watch it yet, but lurking in internet made me know about the new song. So I youtube it, and bam, NICE SONG. I think I starting to love this j-rock type of thing, but not too hardcore. I think it's called Hologram (CMIIW), sung by NICO Touches the Walls.
Hmm... not too familiar or up-to-date with J-music, but perhaps they're a newcomer in the biz?
Also, Anyone can tell me other songs that run along this type of music? I'm currently bored with my music library right now (with no good western music, and no sources to K-music or J-music), so any suggestion would be greatttt

anyway, this is the op, in case you guys wondering (or too lazy to search it on youtube)



And for those who want the video or the mp3 download (TV-size, of course), you can download it here :
[MU]Opening Video
[MU]NICO Touches the Walls - Hologram[TV size].mp3

I'm also currently looking for uploader besides MegaUpload, since sometimes people bit*hing about why I just upload it to any member-free hosting. I heard MediaFire is good. Is it? Can anyone give me a any other free file hosting on the net? >.>

Anyway, If you like the song, please do support the artist by buying the singles once they're out :) Keep them inspired to make new songs :)

I think that's all for this time. It's 2.00AM now, and I dont know what to draw for my summer class. Dang, this class is driving me crazy. Hope you guys will pray for me so I can get lots of great ideas for my class :(

No comments:

Post a Comment